Sunday, February 21, 2016

Monday Mellow Yellows - Schubert Bakery, San Francisco, CA - February 21, 2016


I came across this photo, taken four years ago, when Warren Fukushima, my friend of over fifty years, left the warmth of Hawaii, to visit me in San Francisco.  We stopped for coffee and a sweet treat at Schubert's Bakery on Clement Street.

What a spectacular place that was!  I had the hardest time
deciding what to eat.  I've often thought of returning but, thus far, I've managed to resist the temptation.

The bakery case was filled with so many yellow confections, perfect for Monday Mellow Yellows!




I am participating in:





14 comments:

  1. That is really hard to resist... sigh!
    Greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mascha...they had several marzipan pastries - my favorites!!

      Delete
  2. How colorful and certainly also delicious !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, most were well above my retiree budget!!!

      Delete
  3. They make my mouth water ! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Namaki, your boat photo, with the yellow produce, was really terrific. Thanks for visiting my blog.

      Delete
  4. I'll take one of everything! Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this bakery and it is still there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful mouth watering photos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Change Play Bazaar your focus when you invest. You no that there isn't any evidence that people can predict the market or that they're experts when picking out fund managers and stocks that outperform Satta King others.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Need Play Bazaar Help Generating Leads For Your Business? Check Out These Tips!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Play Bazaar Pregnancy books can also teach you many different things you may not have known about being pregnant. You will learn new things Satta King along with terminology about pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. When Play Bazaar juicing for weight loss, it is important to eat the pulp, too. You can mix it with non-fat yogurt, or actually pour it into your glass of juice. Some people like to grab a spoon and eat it out of a bowl, sometimes sprinkling on a little cinnamon to add a diabetes-beating Satta King punch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. People ask for a lower salary than they satta king should because they feel employers won't agree to something higher.
    This makes you look Play Bazar desperate and as if they undervalue themselves.

    ReplyDelete